Episode #13 – A (Somewhat Less than) Forever Love (Buffy)

This episode is  an hour long ‘cuz of the fandom discussion.. hope you guys enjoy!
Sorry to anyone who downloaded the wrong episode (I uploaded the mp3 of just me talking… not the entire show by accident). The full episode is up now and you can delete the other one.

Also, I’ve switch to .m4a format because the file size is a lot smaller. You should be able to listen to this in most modern media players and devices. If not, iTunes has a very easy way to convert the show to mp3 by right clicking on the file and saying “convert to mp3”).

– Tabz

Discussion Links:

Fan of the week:

Story:

A (Somewhat Less Than) Forever Love (Buffy)
by:

read by:

Characters: Buffy, Dawn, Angel, Spike, Riley, the Immortal, Giles, Xander and Willow
Rating: PG
-13
Story is found here!

Music:
 Megaphone with – Not Your Enemy
and by Kingdom Hearts with – Hikari Instrumental

Directly Download the Episode here.

This entry was posted in strangely literal. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

11 Comments

1. athenamuze
    Posted January 25, 2007 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Yay! I’ll make sure to pimp this in my LJ 🙂 Thanks! Also, it’s funny because I almost added “I’m considering starting a podcast” in my 10 things I just posted.

2. outlawmusicdj
    Posted January 25, 2007 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

I’d really REALLY suggest switching back to MP3 while it IS true a fair number of players can do m4a many can not. AND not everyone uses iTunes either, so converting the files could be tricky. It would be better to stick with a format that is “universal” like MP3. (not to mention the fact that transcoding the audio CAN sometimes lead to unwanted problems with the sound quality of the end result) I really like this podcast m’self (it’s been a fun additon to my listening habits) but since my player is one of the ones that does NOT support the new format (and only a year old too BTW) I’ll have to drop the show.

3. sl_podcast
    Posted January 25, 2007 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

I’ll see what I can do… the whole size thing is the biggest issue I have for uploading/downloading now that the shows are longer in length… 🙂

4. aurey09
    Posted January 26, 2007 at 7:07 am | Permalink

I’ve listened to the first part of the show and I’m looking forward to ozma914 fic when I get home tonight.

I always find it interesting when people talk about writing and the fanfiction community. I get the point about waiting until you’ve finished a fic, maybe it’s better for the readers but as the writer I’m finding the other way easier. I need comments to keep my attention and confidence in a fic going.

(I sent my firefly fanfiction off to ‘Tales From the ’Verse’ and I got an email back saying they’d get back to me in a few weeks. So thank you for encouraging me to send it, I’ll let you know how it turns out.)

5. sl_podcast
    Posted January 26, 2007 at 10:50 am | Permalink

Yay! I hope they decide to read it.

Yeah, like I said, I like the comments I get from it… I honestly never thought readers were that disappointed a story didn’t continue. Which reminds me I need to work on my Willow/Oz story. Ha.

6. sl_podcast
    Posted January 28, 2007 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

hehee.. I think you should start a podcast, but I’ve said that already 🙂

7. athenamuze
    Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

I’ll be curious if anyone responds with a brilliant idea….

8. ozma914
    Posted February 1, 2007 at 4:21 am | Permalink

I don’t know how it happened, but I somehow missed seeing this when you posted it originally. I’m glad I went back and tracked it down! Thanks for doing my story.

It’s *so strange* to hear my story on audio, instead of reading it. And your reader did a great job accounting for those scene jumps, so thank her for me, too!

9. sl_podcast
    Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:46 am | Permalink

I will 🙂 I’m glad you didn’t miss it.

10. melodyunity
    Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:51 am | Permalink

I just listened to this episode, and I loved it! The story was hilarious, and I thought did a fabulous job reading it. I could totally hear all the different characters’ voices. Fun ep!

11. sl_podcast