Simon the hamster! (Hamsters is nice)

This is my dwarf hamster.. Simon… named after Simon because of the scene in “Jaynestown” where Simon mentions reattaching a girl’s leg and her naming a hamster after him.

My apartment is literally a zoo… here’s pictures of the animals i have currently (because my sister is between apartments I have her pets too):

The Zoo!

This entry was posted in pets. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. a2zmom
    Posted January 27, 2007 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

your pets are too adorable.

2. sl_podcast
    Posted January 28, 2007 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Thanks! They do draw the “aawwwwh” factor. And they’re very sweet… they make great companions.

3. stretfordditto
    Posted January 28, 2007 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

Lol, that is one cute hamster! My garden is a hamster buriel ground, they don’t live long enough. Wah!

4. sl_podcast
    Posted January 28, 2007 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

Yeah.. we bought a mother hamster (without knowing she was pregnant) and there’s been a plethora of hamsters… and hamster deaths. It’s hard, but I do love them.

5. ozma914
    Posted January 30, 2007 at 2:14 am | Permalink

That is a seriously *large* number of animals … We have only two hamsters, Ranger and Morelli, and just the two of them seems like too much sometimes.

6. sl_podcast
    Posted January 30, 2007 at 10:37 am | Permalink

trust me… most nights I feel like a zookeeper… making the rounds.f